Village Timeline item 11: 1827
Timeline item 11: 1827 - The Rev. William Sawyer moves into the hall with his sister Louisa. He rebuilds the stone church after a fire and continues to improve the village, building the reading room, school and '5 row' cottages.
Old Dalby Village
Old Dalby Village Archive
This content is available under a CC BY-NC 4.0 International license (Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0). It has been published ‘as is’ and may contain inaccuracies or culturally inappropriate references that do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Old Dalby Digital Archive